The most powerful force that transforms our business is our people
Our services describe what we do, but it's our culture and values we live by that defines who we are and how we work. They influence how we understand and trust each other, our customers, and the communities we work in.
With nearly 1,000 employees working across seven UK operational sites, our guidelines focus on equality and diversity, health and safety, and our code of ethical conduct to collaborate effectively.
Our core values empower us to deliver our industry leading service as one body. Together, we have created a set of core values that we believe in and live by.
- We have pride and confidence in the service we provide.
- We develop and share our expert knowledge.
- We are creative, adaptable and strive for continuous improvement.
- We communicate concisely, openly and honestly.
- We are trusted to use our initiative to make decisions.
- We support each other to work as one team.
By talking to each other, listening to each other, and valuing each other, we remain productive with high retention rates. Reward and recognition is essential to our success, and we pay particular attention to motivating each other by appreciating hard work.
- Collaboration - Working as a single team.
- Curious - Ask 'why'.
- Challenge - Challenge and question in a non-judgemental way.
- Accountable - We own a problem until it's resolved.
We value proactive, self-motivating people with ideas, energy and commitment. And we encourage them by leaving doors open and ensuring every voice is heard. Our Bright Sparks programme gives us the opportunity to bring new, refreshing ideas to life with plenty of rewards along the way.
Interested? Let’s have a chat about your company’s travel, meetings and events objectives - from the stuff that keeps you awake at night, to the everyday experiences of your employees! Call us on 0330 390 0340, or submit the details below, with an idea of the times that suit you for a call.